Attitude is Altitude !!!

" Your Attitude decides your Altitude "

PS- I always express my thoughts through my blogs whenever I feel low. This inturn gives me the energy to take my attitude to next altitude 🙏!!!! 

and mind it, every word here, is written with the desire to unfold a punch into your gut.



If someone desires to soar high in the sky like an eagle, with a feeling of wind beneath the wings , then the individual needs to firmly believe  in  the following principle-

"Always take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go"

We often come across the phrase,'sky is the limit'- Limits can stretch when one is dedicated enough to put one's shoulder to the wheel.

  The point that we need to understand is that the place where we have reached right now has been earned by us after a lot of  persistence, hardwork and undying resilience.

The assurance of achieving something in our future's journey relies on the  faith that we have to have in our capabilities!

Our attittude should be like that of an Eagle which flies fearlessly and embraces the  open skies; not being afraid of its predator, no matter how big.

But mind me...we must set this attitude !! 

I redefined my limits when I was at rock bottom  and saw beyond the visible spectrum !!

 Trust me , till date I have never looked back in my life and have always flown at  ever so high altitudes with every low tide that I was forced to transverse in my life.

So, guys it's the Attitude that sets your Altitude.

See you soon !!!


Comments

  1. Very very nice sahab.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one buddy. Keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. it’s absolutely inspiring! Your words truly resonate and motivate readers to strive for their best.”

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes for your new blog.
    Keep motivating us to lead a better life..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kudos!!! and keep soaring higher

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's amazing Anuj. Wishing you all the best

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very well said Anuj. Deep and meaningful thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Anuj...take a bow...Don't be low....salute brother

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome buddy ......A trendsetter

    ReplyDelete
  10. Always a pleasure to read your motivational columns sir.
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful sir keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very inspirational bhaiya.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Kudos! Hats off to you and soldiers like you on the on the arduous path to recovery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes we must set the attitude like..Eagle.. Very inspiring, keep on with your motivational quotes dear always. Best wishes. .

    ReplyDelete
  15. Exemplary thoughts Anuj & yeah, let your military pride continue soaring sky high, now n always

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sir your blog always inspire full for everyone

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice Sahab for your inspiration thought and I am feel proud because under your command

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful.. you are a fighter!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Keep it up sir your doing very bravely even you have disability your our inspiration
    _ viresh Rodage

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thks a lot
Honoured to receive ur precious comment
Rgds

Popular posts from this blog

Direction or Speed ?

I AM,WHAT I AM !!